Cold Box Express is proud to announce its annual exhibition at the IQPC’s 14th Annual Cold Chain GDP & Temperature Management Logistics Global Forum in Boston, MA. With well over 850+ senior cold chain professionals in attendance and over 100 speakers with nearly 36 hours of content, the Cold Chain Global Forum is the pharmaceutical industry’s flagship event and is the perfect place to showcase the innovative temperature controlled logistics solutions that Cold Box Express and their climate controlled active biopharmaceutical pallet shippers present to the life sciences cold chain needs.
As always, the Cold Box Express exhibit area at Booth #512 features an expanded booth that will showcase one of the fully functional Cold Box active biopharmaceutical pallet shippers to demonstrate first hand our 24/7 tracking, monitoring, and reporting technologies for reliable, economical, and palletized LTL transport service for the diverse range of life sciences cold chain payloads in North America. These include immediate, detailed monitoring and reporting sent via SMS text or email to improve pharmaceutical shipment visibility for payload compartment temperature, ambient temperature, relative humidity, shock/vibration, pressure, orientation, door openings, and automated event and excursion communications. We will also have our experienced sales team on hand to directly address any questions you may have surrounding the use of our biopharmaceutical pallet shipper and your specific life sciences cold chain requirements.
The IQPC’s Annual Cold Chain GDP & Temperature Management Logistics Global Forum is the largest event of its kind and offers attendees the latest supplier products and information regarding temperature controlled logistics including how to:
- Benchmark and develop much-needed cold chain industry standards to mitigate the complexity of region and country-specific requirements
- Tackle specific logistical challenges by shipment size, product type and temperature range
- Standardize your data monitoring, collection and analysis to identify hotspots more quickly
- Explore innovative cost-reduction strategies without jeopardizing product quality
- Identify, analyze and manage the risks that threaten your product integrity
For more information on registration or attending the show see: www.coldchainglobalforum.com